Any purchase (excluding special orders) may be returned for a full refund within 10 days of the purchase date. See our extended Holiday Returns Policy for purchases made during the holidays.
- Only items unworn and in new condition will be accepted for return. Item must be in original box and have original security UPC tags attached to the item.
- Any custom sizing and/or stone setting done by MulloysJewelry.com will be considered a special order and the sale will be final. Our rings are stocked in most average sizes.
- MulloysJewelry.com will be happy to size any purchased ring at no charge after your acceptance. Call ahead and get a repair authorization number and provide us with your correct size, it's that easy.
- All diamond returns must be original item sold and will be verified by our gemological department. All diamond certificates must be returned with the diamond or there will be a $250 replacement fee for any missing certificates.
Please visit our store to see our in-store policies as they may differ from MulloysJewelry.com
MFJAttn: Returns RA #_______2978 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Please do not use the name Mulloys in the address line, use MFJ instead.
- Please call ahead so we can issue a return authorization number, If returns are not accompanied by a RA number shipments will be refused.
- Include a copy of your original receipt showing purchase date and all original packaging and diamond certificates.
If the item is valued at under $500:
You may ship by the carrier of your choice, if using US Postal Service and make sure you insure it. UPS and FedEx will insure up to $500.
If the item is valued at over $500:
You must ship your product via US Postal Service Registered and Insured mail and request a return receipt so you have confirmation that your package has been delivered to Mulloys.
All items returned:
Any items that are returned without authorization, with signs of wear, unattached security UPC tag, or altered pieces that have been sized or otherwise altered by a jeweler other than Mulloys, can't be accepted for return. Please allow up to two billing cycles to see your credit on your charge card.
* Mulloys doesn't reimburse customers return shipping costs.
Any special order made by a customer for an item is fully non-refundable and the sale is final. Using our Special order form and the electronic signature shown at the bottom of the form saying the following allows Mulloys to process and secure payment instantly to proceed with your order. I understand that special orders made for an item are fully non-refundable and the sale is final. Checking this box and pressing the "Submit Order" button constitutes an electronic signature. Any custom sizing and/or stone setting done by MulloysJewelry.com will be considered a special order and the sale will be final.
30-Day Layaway requires 1/3 of purchase price as a down payment, and balance is due within 30 days.
60-Day Layaway requires ½ of purchase price as a down payment, and balance is due within 60 days.
Any layaway cancellations will result in a 20% of original purchase price restocking fee, this will be deducted from your deposit and the balance returned to you.
Mulloys recommends that customers insure their products through their personal insurance policies. If you do not have a carrier to insure your item, we support Jeweler's Mutual Personal Jewelry Policies through our store.